Monday, November 16, 2015

#MinsgameBOSS Week #2 Recap!

Yeah ok,

I suck at doing this in a timely fashion. Technically speaking, today is my Sunday, so just deal with it ;)

WELL, Week 2 was a fun one, I actually was having some trouble. The numbers were getting bigger & my want to hold on to things I "might" use in the future was holding on like sticky molasses.

I got a bit behind on days 12 & 13 and that gave me a bit of anxiety thinking of it as 25 items seemed so extreme but quickly I realized it adds up. Just like that I had 25 items, small things like glommy nail polishes but regardless, 25 items.


I spent a lot of this week on my rendering markers, it's been long overdue. It was depressing though because as each one didn't work I thought about the money I spent on these stupid things. What is a rendering marker? They are very specific coloured markers with a certain type of thickness, they aren't normal because you can layer them to get the colour of things like fabrics, woods, flooring, tiles, etc. Interior Designers used to use them more back before technology took over the world. We needed these in Decorating school and they were $5 a marker (Unless you lucked out and got them on sale) So as I chucked them out, I cried a little ;)


Alas, we made it through! Mom also purged quite a few items & I'm so proud of her!!! She has been trying to get her shit together for awhile but everytime she thought about the amount of crap she has it gave her severe anxiety! So she's making incredible progress and YAY!


Ok friends, go forth and minimalize! Good luck on week 3!
<3 xo.



1 comment:

  1. I can relate about the money wasted. I've gotten rid of so many perfectly good items, some with the tags still on, and I cringe when I think of the money I spent. I think going forward I'll be much more mindful of what things I purchase and bring into my home.

    ReplyDelete